dog or headrest
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I have owned other tethers but I like this one because it leaves the seatbelt notch free for anchoring Gracie's car seat. Her safety is just as important as my own. This tether seems very secure and I like being able to adjust the length so she can turn around in her seat. I have only used it a short time, but so far it seems to be very good.
My dog weighs approx. 110 pounds and this has done a great job keeping him seated during car rides. he does have enough to lay down if desired. I would recommend this product. I tried the ones where they clip into the seatbelt buckle, but my dog figured out if he steps on it, it releases the seat belt. this fixed that problem!
This seat belt prevents Fletcher, my dog, from falling off the seat when I make quick sudden stop. Fletcher wears a harness that is attached to the seatbelt so his neck is not harmed if I suddenly stop. I placed the seat belt strapped/over the middle seat head rest with just enough slack so Fletcher can sit in the middle or either side of the backseat. I think he feels more secure as well when he is wearing his seatbelt. This is a great product!
Will keep dog from going forward but not side to side. My medium size dog turned around once and the strap went around her neck, choking her. I had to immediately pull over to unhook the strap & set her free.
For the longest time, I thought I didn't need one of these. But after a close call with a near miss on a traffic accident, and my lil pup stayed securely in his seat, and uninjured after slamming on the brakes as swerving to avoid a pileup..... I would will be buying one for all of my friends with dogs.
I got this for my cat in the car. The medal clasp is a little big for him but it does the job and he doesnt seem to mind. Good quality and easy to adjust!
Ever had one of those dogs that jumps out of the window on the freeway? Or sent one of your puppies flying through the windshield because you may or may not have a had a little too much to drink and went head on into that guard rail? Or maybe you have a young child or an older relative that just will not stay in the back. well, this solves all of your problems. Simply fasten the clasp to their collar or harness, and it holds them to the anchor point (usually the headrest of the back seat). We love it.
My dog loves to look out windows while I drive in town. I thought he was too small to get out, but I was wrong! When we passed our house one day, he stepped up on door arm and jumped out! Luckily I had just made a left turn and was not going very fast. My son't aunt suggested a pet seat belt and my attention was drawn to this one. I love it! It is just long enough so Bo can look out windows, but he can't get up enough to jump. Great Product.
I LOVE this seat belt. It's very sturdy, gives my 10 lb. Italian Greyhound some roaming room, but keeps her secure on the seat. She is very comfortable with it and is able to stand, sit, look out the window, or nap. It's a good feeling to know your dog is safely riding with you.